Introduction: Harbin Dongsheng Metal Materials Co., Ltd., based on more than 10 years of industry experience, summarized the following main factors affecting the aluminum alloy additive yield:
(a) use of
1. The smelting temperature is too low, below 720 degrees, and the smelting temperature is inversely proportional to the melting speed. Too low smelting temperature will cause insufficient melting during sampling, and then slowly melt over time.
2. The oven time is too short and it is recommended that it should be more than 10 minutes.
3. The mixing time is too short and should require at least 8 minutes. The longer the better, to prevent segregation.
4. The order of feeding is unsatisfactory, and the temperature must meet the smelting requirements. Additives should be added as far as possible. The more complex the composition of the aluminum liquid, the more the melting of the additive will be affected.
5. The slag is not good, and the scum is too thick. After the additive is put, there is a phenomenon that it does not sink into the bottom of the furnace and floats on the surface scum.
6. Analyze the deviation of the value, the analysis value before the furnace is not accurate, especially when the proportion of waste is large, because the waste is not classified and managed, the accurate furnace value cannot be calculated. If the analysis value before the furnace is not accurate, the input amount of the calculated additive is calculated. Not allowed, the final yield will be inaccurate. (The difference in sampling analysis is large and segregation can be judged)
7. The sampling method is incorrect. The correct sampling method is to take 2 samples on both sides of the furnace door and take the average value.
8. The sampling time is shorter: At least 25 minutes or more after the material is sampled, in which the oven is 10-15 minutes and stirred for 10 minutes.
9. Use broken. Some customers crush the additives and use them to produce a large amount of powder, causing unnecessary burns and low yields.
10. The reason for the analysis of the instrument is that the standard is not standard (probability is low).
11. Analytical errors may also result in inaccurate yields. For example, when the additive ratio is very small, for example, 20 tons of aluminum solution only add 20 kilograms of additive, and the target value only increases by 0.07%, so the 0.007% error in the analysis It will affect the real yield of 10%. In general, the 0.007% assay error is very easy to produce.
(b) Reasons for the product
1. There is indeed a problem with product quality: moisture absorption, oxidative rust, and a large proportion of powders;
2. The product has segregation or the content does not meet the standard;
3. The melting rate caused by defects in raw materials or recipes is slow, and can be judged by changes in the elemental content of the stationary furnace (heat holding furnace) and the end product. For example, sampling and analysis from the holding furnace increase the content of elements compared with the melting furnace;
(c) Human factors
The calculation method is wrong and the data is inaccurate.
Woven Geotextile is interwoven by high tenacity PET or PP filament yarn into a dimensionally stable network.
The inherent characteristics of Polyesterhigh tensile strength and modulus,low elongation, low creep and high longterm design strength makes the good ideal for soil reinforcement application. The fabric develops excellent frictional interaction with a wide variety of soil and granular materials.
The relatively low openings of these fabrics enable them to act as efficient separators preventing the mixing of costly granular materials with finegrained soils. It has reasonably high permeability to prevent excessive buildup of porepressures due to applied loadings.
Multifilament Woven Geotextile are made of individual multifilament yarns woven together into a stable fabric structure with a superior combination of mechanical and hydraulic properties. These product series has excellent resistance to biological and chemical environments normally found in soils and are stable against short-term exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- High tensile strength and modulus ,low elongation, low creep and high long-term design strength.
- Ease of Construction.
- Cost effective.
- Creep resistance.
- Less differential settlement
- Separator and reinforcement for paved/unpaved roads.
- Area stabilization.
- Basal reinforcement of embankments on soft ground.
- Reinforced soil steep slopes.
Pp Woven Geotextile,Polypropylene Geotextile Fiber,Pp Woven Geotextiles Geotextile,Multifunctional Woven Geotextile
Shandong Tianhai New Materials Engineering Co., Ltd , https://www.chinatinhy.com